We have 7 lesson rooms downstairs (soon to be 10), and lessons are offered 7 days a week. Give us a call and we’ll see if we can line up your schedule, instrument, and goals with the right teacher. A “standard” regular lesson is 30 minutes long, but most teachers also offer 45 and 60 minute options, when possible. COMING SOON: Group classroom!
For all inquiries, please email: email@example.com
Download a PDF of our Music School brochure
• Call us at 586-0998 if you need to cancel. The more notice the better!
• There are no reschedules or “make-up” lessons if you miss your regular weekly slot (i.e. you just have to wait until your next regularly scheduled lesson).
• 2 credited/excused (no charge) absences are allowed, per year. Credits are applied to next month’s bill.
• If you pay 3 MONTHS in advance, you earn 1 extra excused absence per that 3-months.
• Teacher absences will be credited to the student’s account.
• If a student needs a temporary time-change, please consult your teacher.
• Every-other-week “regular” lessons are not permitted. If you can’t commit to weekly lessons, you may schedule fill-ins week by week.
• NO LESSONS: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
• NO LESSONS: If the Northampton Public School system closes for any reason (snow day emergency, etc).
If it’s your first-ever lesson here, check-in at the desk! Please arrive a few minutes early and prepare your instrument for the lesson. Leave your cases and hang up your coat in the waiting area to facilitate smooth and timely transitions for everyone. Thank you.
Paid one month in advance
$30 / 30 minutes (standard lesson)
$45 / 45 minutes
$60 / 60 minutes
Pre-paid at time of booking
$32 / 30 minutes (standard lesson)
$48 / 45 minutes
$64 / 60 minutes