Information for customers shopping in our store and using our curbside service
In Store Shopping:
- Masks or face coverings are required to enter, and hand sanitizing is required upon entry and before trying instruments.
- We have a capacity limit of 4 customers in store at a time. This may result in customers waiting to enter, therefore we ask that you limit your shopping to parties of 1 or 2 people.
- Above all, please be prepared with a plan or list of items you’d like before coming into our store to minimize your time spent among employees and other customers.
Curbside Service Options:
Option #1 – For customers driving to the store
- Call the store during operating hours to purchase your item.
- Call us when you’ve arrived and we’ll bring out your purchase. Park in front or near the store.
- Option #2 – For customers walking to the store
- Call the store to purchase your item. We’ll have your purchase waiting for you.
Social distancing, along with masks or face coverings, is required for all customers shopping in our store or using our curbside service. If you are sick or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, we can mail or ship your items to you.
We are sanitizing surfaces, doorknobs, credit card machines, and frequently handled items in our store on an hourly basis at minimum. We have hand sanitizer available for our customers and employees.
— The Worker-Owners & Staff